It’s December and it’s time to squeeze in as many holiday traditions as possible. Matt & I are excited and already have a few, new traditions, planned for December in Dallas.
I figured I’d write what I know, soooooo while Matt & I aren’t completely sure what we’ll be doing this holiday season in Dallas, we do know exactly what we’ll be doing in New England.
We head back in two weeks and we had to share our 7 New England Holiday Traditions. These are ride or die traditions, each year we make time for them, no matter what. So if you just moved to New England or are looking to make new traditions while staying in New England, the TCC Crew listed all the details below!
7 New England Holiday Traditions:
2. Visit the Newport Mansions in Newport, RI! No one celebrated Christmas like the rich and famous of Newport, it’s by far one of my favorite things to do during the holiday.
3. Take a day trip to Boston and see the Boston Ballet’s The Nutcracker!
4. From Connecticut take the train into NYC and grab Christmas Spectacular Starring The Radio City Connecticut Tickets. I would recommend buying the tickets online and making a trip out of it. If you end up going you have to stop at Max Brenner: Chocolate by the Bald Man and get literally anything on the menu. Trust me!
5. What’s more New England than cutting down your own Christmas Tree? The answer is NOTHING. Grab your family and head to Clark’s Christmas Tree Farm to find the perfect tree for this holly jolly season.
6. Two words, Yankee Candle in South Deerfield, MA ! Go visit the Yankee Candle store and stock up on all your favorite holiday scents. It’s really a fun place to travel too, especially during the holidays! They go over the top for Christmas.
7. For true New England holiday vibes, eat at the Publick House in Sturbridge, MA. The house is filled to the brim with New England charm, delicious food (my favorite is the golden crispy chicken pot pie) and history. Something about this place just reminds me of that Christmas in Connecticut feel.
Okay enough about our traditions, what are you guys doing to celebrate the holiday? Spill the beans on your favorite traditions below. Happy Friday, xx A.
Shop New England Holiday Style:
Subscribe to see our favorite pieces of New England, in your inbox weekly.
Leave a Comment
Christmas in New England sounds WONDERFUL! I might have to take a trip during the holidays one year!
Can I just live with you in New England??? ugh all the heart eye emojis !!!! This place at Christmas is beautiful!
These traditions are so cute, would love to visit the Yankee Candle store.
3 thoughts on "7 New England Holiday Traditions"