Hey Guys, Happy Monday love-bugs!!! Today I am so so so excited to share one of my new favorite recipe, for S’mores Cookie Bars!!!! As you can see above (don’t those pictures make you want to eat s’mores all day), […]
Happy Monday love-bugs!!! Today I am so so so excited to share one of my new favorite recipe, for S’mores Cookie Bars!!!! As you can see above (don’t those pictures make you want to eat s’mores all day), these bars are literally to die for, yum yum & yum.
Anyways let’s jump right into the recipe. I got this recipe from this site, so make sure to check them out!!! I get a ton of cookie ideas from them because they are super simple to make & honestly guys, I am really really really bad at baking. But I made these babies & they are perfect! :)!
1/2 cup butter melted
1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
2 cups brown sugar
2/3 cup salted butter (softened)
2 1/2 cup flour
2 1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup mini marshmallows
*Place on top of dough before baking:*
1 Milk Chocolate Candy Bar (broken into pieces)
1 Graham Cracker (broken into pieces)
1/2 cup marshmallows
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine melted butter and graham cracker crumbs into a small bowl with a fork. Then line a 13 X 9 with foil and press down crust. Set aside.
3. Cream butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add in eggs and vanilla and stir until combined. Mix the baking powder and salt with 1 cup of flour. Pour into the butter mixture and stir in the rest of the flour. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
4. Press dough into pan with a spatula flour on your hands. The dough goes right on top of the crust. Then add the candy bar, graham cracker and marshmallows on top. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Oven temps will vary. Test with a tooth pick. The dough should be soft in the center.
5. Allow bars to cool and then enjoy with a scoop of ice cream or cold glass of milk!
So like…who wants to make these tonight with me? I made these last week & they disappeared in a second (cough, Matt, cough). So if you are dying to grab a sweet treat, well I get you & I got you!
I hope you all have a day full of s’mores bars & relaxation! xx. A
Subscribe to see our favorite pieces of New England, in your inbox weekly.
Leave a Comment
Oh my goodness! This looks amazing.
Thanks Jessica!! I love your online boutique!
yes! yes! yes! These are a must try! Thanks for sharing, love. xx
Great blog by the way!
4 thoughts on "S’mores Cookie Bars"